Featured Recipe: Swiss Steak
- Cubed steak
- Beef stock
- 1 medium onion
- Cooking oil
1. Season flour with salt and pepper
2. Dredge cube steak in flour
3. Fry cube steaks with oil over medium heat in skillet (about 2 mins. per side)
4. Add sliced onion
5. Drain off excess oil
6. Add beef stock and place in oven at 350 until fork tender (about 2 hrs.)
7. Remove from oven and thicken stock in pan with a roux.
8. Serve the steak with extra pan gravy on top—It’s great served over mashed potatoes!
Learn More About The Inn at Belden Village
Our Executive Chef is always cooking up delicious recipes for our residents. To learn more about assisted living at The Inn at Belden Village, schedule a free lunch and tour now!