Featured Recipe: Creamed Spinach
With fall quickly approaching, it’s nice to have some warm, comforting dishes lined up for those weeknight dinners. This creamed spinach recipe should be high on that list—it’s definitely at the top of many of our residents’ lists here at The Inn at Belden Village! Take a look at how to make the delicious recipe below. As always, we hope you enjoy this month’s featured recipe and get a chance to whip it up in your own kitchen!
- 2 lbs. frozen spinach
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 oz. marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 medium sized onion
- 2 small cloves garlic
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
1. Heat frozen spinach in a deep skillet and drain excess water.
2. Dice the red bell pepper and onion and finely chop the cloves of garlic.
3. Add all three ingredients to the skillet and cook for two minutes.
4. Add in the heavy cream and bring to a boil.
5. Add in the artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese.
6. Stir until mixture is creamy. Serve hot.