Try Chef Paul’s Monthly Featured Recipe: Festive Cranberry Jello Salad
Tis’ the season for good food, and Chef Paul has a delicious and festive recipe to share with you all. November’s featured recipe is Cranberry Jello Salad, a great dish to serve at your next holiday dinner. Let’s take a look at what you’ll need to get started…
- 2 packages raspberry Jello
- 1/2 package small marshmallows
- 2 cups water
- 1 can whole cranberries
- 1 can drained pineapple
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Once you have your ingredients ready, it’s time to start making the Cranberry Jello Salad. Here’s what you need to do…
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Dissolve 2 packages Jello in boiling water.
- Add cranberries to Jello and boiling water.
- Add drained pineapple, marshmallows, cream cheese, and nuts. Stir together.
- Grease your Jello mold with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into a Jello mold.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with blueberries, raspberries, or cranberries.
- Serve and enjoy!
It is important to us at The Inn at Belden Village to provide our senior residents with delicious food that makes them feel at home. Chef Paul puts his heart into every meal he prepares, and we love sharing those meals with everyone at home.