Peaches & Cream – The Perfect Duo
Summers are filled with graduation parties, birthdays, cookouts, and barbecues, and sometimes all you need is the perfect sweet treat to top it off! Chef Paul is at it again with a delicious dessert recipe perfect for summer. His Peaches and Cream Dessert is peachy, creamy, and goes great with vanilla ice cream. Let’s get started…
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 boxes regular Vanilla Pudding (non instant)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 28oz. can sliced Peaches
- 2 8oz. packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, salt, butter, milk, pudding, and eggs and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Drain 28oz. can of peaches and save the juice. Spread sliced peaches out on top of the batter.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and peach juice (saved from can). Beat for 2 minutes and then spoon on top of the sliced peaches.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.
The Inn at Belden Village is committed to providing our residents with healthy and delicious meals. Our executive chef Paul Forchione and our kitchen staff are constantly coming up with new recipes to serve our residents, so check back next month for a new one!