Rosemary Cream Chicken
This pasta dish combines some of our favorite things—chicken, cheese, cream, and linguini—that all come together in a lush and creamy bowl of goodness. With just a few simple steps, this dish is perfect to make with a loved one on a busy weeknight. Let’s get started…
- 2 lb. Chicken Breasts
- 1 large Yellow Onion
- 1 qt. Heavy Cream
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ lb. uncooked Linguini
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1/2in. strips. Slice yellow onions into thin slivers. Remove rosemary from stem.
2. In a medium deep skillet, heat olive oil over high heat. When oil is very hot, add your sliced chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper. Allow chicken to lightly brown on all sides.
3. Add onion to chicken and sauté until onions are translucent.
4. Add the heavy cream and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium heat and add rosemary.
5. Allow to reduce by about a quarter (or about 15 to 20 minutes).
6. Add shredded parmesan cheese and stir until completely melted.
7. Cook linguini according to its packaging and strain.
8. Mix linguini with cream sauce and serve immediately.
9. Garnish with rosemary if desired.