At The Inn at Belden Village, we provide our assisted living residents with quality, chef-prepared food and yummy treats are no exception! This Chocolate Truffle Tart is a creation from our very own Executive Chef Paul and is the perfect marriage of chocolate and fruit for the summer. Whether you’re preparing for a dinner party or just whipping up something good for the family, this Chocolate Truffle Tart recipe is the perfect dessert. There’s no baking required to create this beautiful looking tart. Here’s what you’ll need…
Note: These measurements yield 1 small tart. Multiply each ingredient by how many tarts you need.
- 1 3-inch Tart Shell
- 1 oz. Whipped Cream
- 1 oz. Chocolate Sprinkles
- 1 round Chocolate Truffle
- 1/2 Mango
1. Put 1 ounce of whipped cream in the center of the tart shell.
2. Sprinkle some sprinkles over the whipped cream.
3. Place the truffle on top of the whipped cream.
4. Skin the mango and cut into thin strips.
5. Place the mango strips evenly around the inside of the tart shell.
6. Repeat steps to make multiple tarts.
7. Place on a serving plate or tray, serve, and enjoy!
To learn more about our chef prepared dining, please contact us to request a free lunch and tour of the facility. For more information about assisted living at The Inn at Belden Village, contact us or explore our website.