Need a new side dish that’s not just white rice or regular old mashed potatoes? Chef Mario’s redskin mashed potatoes are a unique spin on the classic and they are to die for! Horseradish and garlic give these mashed potatoes just the right amount of zing and flavor to keep you taste buds coming back for more. These redskin mashed potatoes are perfect for serving alongside your favorite main dish and will likely become your new go-to side dish.
- 5 redskin potatoes
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 milk
- Boil the potatoes uncovered in a large pot for about 25 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Place the boiled potatoes in a large bowl and mash the potatoes with a fork or masher.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mash together until well combined.
- Serve hot alongside your favorite main dish!
Find Other Great Recipes for Your Family
Each month we share a new recipe from our very own Chef Mario. Take a look at our other recipes to find something good to make your family!