Featured Recipe: Frosted Orange Salad
With the crazy heat we’ve had so far this summer, I think it’s safe to say we’re all in need of a refreshing, cool treat at gatherings and parties. This Frosted Orange Salad is sure to impress at your next event—or even as a weeknight treat after dinner! Since it’s so simple to prepare, this can become your favorite go-to dessert.
- Orange JELL-O
- Crushed Pineapples
- Mix orange JELL-O packet with hot water in a large bowl and stir for about two to three minutes until no granules remain.
- Stir 7UP into the JELL-O mixture.
- Drain pineapples.
- Fold pineapple, marshmallow and bananas into JELL-O mixture. Work quickly before the JELL-O starts to set.
- Pour the JELL-O mixture into your desired mold or dish.
- Let JELL-O set in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Top with whipped cream.
Learn More About The Inn at Belden Village
Interested in learning more about our facility and what we have to offer? Not sure if assisted living is right for you or your loved one? Contact us today to schedule a free lunch and tour of our facility!