Spring Special: Grilled Chicken Asparagus Caesar Salad!
Spring is here! Which means it’s time to dust off that grill and start relaxing on the patio! There’s nothing like the smell and taste of chicken on the grill on a sunny day, and now you have a reason to make it! This Grilled Chicken Asparagus Caesar Salad from our Executive Chef Paul is not only healthy, but delicious and festive and is a resident favorite at The Inn at Belden Village. Let’s get started on this delicious salad…
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 8oz. Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Caesar Dressing
- 1 bunch Fresh Asparagus
- 8 Grape Tomatoes
- 1 cup Croutons
- 2 bunches Fresh Romaine
- Marinate boneless chicken breasts for 4 hours in 1/2 cup of caesar dressing
- Marinate asparagus in 1/2 cup of caesar dressing for 4 hours
- Grill chicken for 15 minutes or until slightly blackened
- Grill asparagus for 15 minutes
- Cut chicken into julienne-style pieces
- Cut romaine lettuce into small pieces and mix with the remaining cup of caesar dressing
- Add the cut chicken, asparagus, tomatoes, and croutons
- Serve & Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy Chef Paul’s recipe just as much as our senior residents do. All residents are provided with chef-prepared dining here at The Inn at Belden Village senior assisted living facility. Contact us for more information on our services, or request a free lunch and tour today!