There’s no need to eat out at an Italian restaurant with Chef Joseph’s excellent cooking. His Tomato Bruschetta is one for the books, and definitely a resident favorite appetizer or snack. This tomato bruschetta is really just a few ingredients mixed together, making it an excellent snack to bring in and share with your loved one at The Inn at Belden Village! It’s also a super easy option to take with you to dinners or parties. Let’s get started…
- 8 Roma Tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 6 oz. Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 oz. Fresh Basil
- 1 French Baguette, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 2.5 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- Combine diced Roma tomatoes with fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, 2.5 tbsp. olive oil, red wine vinegar, kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Brush sliced baguette generously with olive oil and grill until grill marks appear. Remove from the grill and cool bread to room temperature.
- Top the grilled baguette slices with the tomato mixture and enjoy!
Learn More About The Inn at Belden Village
Residents at The Inn at Belden Village enjoy wholesome, chef-prepared meals every day! Our Executive Chef Joseph Stranan, along with the rest of the kitchen crew, is dedicated to caring for our residents the best way he knows how… with food!
Learn more about The Inn at Belden Village by scheduling a free lunch and tour of our facility, or by contacting us today!