Are you looking for a fresh and vibrant appetizer to serve at your next family cookout? This tomato bruschetta is the perfect dish with tons of flavor and a great opportunity to use fresh ingredients. The best part? You can throw the baguette slices right on the grill for some delicious grill marks that make all the flavors pop and work together.
- 8 Roma tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 6 oz. Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 oz. Fresh Basil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 French baguette, sliced thin
- Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tsp. Fresh ground black pepper
- Dice your Roma tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Gently tear the basil leaves into smaller pieces, or chop with a knife if you prefer.
- Combine diced Roma tomatoes with fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, 2.5 tablespoons of olive oil, 2.5 tablespoons of red wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons of kosher salt, 2 teaspoons of fresh ground black pepper.
- Brush slices of the baguette generously with olive oil and grill until grill marks appear. Remove from grill and allow them to cool to room temperature.
- Top the grilled baguette slices with the bruschetta mixture and enjoy!
Learn About Chef-Prepared Dining at The Inn at Belden Village
The staff’s top priority here at The Inn at Belden Village is to keep our residents healthy and safe. Part of that is making sure they’re enjoying life and good food. Our Executive Chef and culinary staff work hard to prepare fresh, delicious, well-rounded meals that you can enjoy at home, too. Learn more about chef-prepared dining.