The Inn at Belden Village is a senior living community that offers senior apartments in a friendly and caring environment to make life easier to live. We offer a number of senior activities, events and programs that are sure to make your loved one feel at home.
Our Senior Apartments are Uniquely Suited to Provide Assisted-Living
As a top-rated senior living facility in the heart of Stark County, you will be surrounded by caring, loving staff to provide as much or as little attention and care as you require. Our special wing for dementia care offers peace of mind with 24-hour security.
Be As Independent As You Want in Your New Home
Levels of care are all customizable and evaluated regularly to ensure your needs are met, and independence is maintained.
- A chef prepares three meals daily.
- However, most apartments have kitchenettes so that each resident can also have a quiet meal in their own apartment if they’d like.
Get the Help You Need When You Need It
Our staff includes medical professionals to coordinate care with your outside health providers. A nurse and personal aide are on duty 24 hours a day. Optional services include:
- Daily living help including bathing, grooming, dressing
- Incontinence assistance
- Orientation and redirection
- Special supportive services
- Medication Administration by our licensed nurses
- Mobility assistance
- Hospice, physical therapy and occupational therapy
Enjoy Life with Activities, Programs, and Friends
Our calendar is full of activities, like:
- Daily exercise
- Hobbies and crafts
- Cooking and baking classes
- Movies and socials
- Bingo and card teams
- Dining out excursions
- Bible studies and devotionals
- Bus trips, boat outings and more.
The Inn at Belden Village is more than senior apartments; it is an assisted living community you can call home. Seniors have access to walking trails, a common area with a fireplace, courtyard, chapel, private family dining, library, spa with whirlpool bathing, and full service beauty and barber shop.
Contact us to arrange for your tour today.