We’re all spending a little more time at home these days, and probably cooking at home more, too. Chef Mario wants to makes sure you have some good recipes to try out so you’re never left wondering what to have for dinner. This is a recipe for Chicken Chardonnay, which is a delicious and flavorful chicken dish that tastes great served with pasta or vegetables.
- 6oz Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 cup of Flour
- ½ cup of Chardonnay
- 1 table spoon of course Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Mix the black pepper and salt into the flour.
- Dust the chicken breasts in the flour mixture.
- Put olive oil in sauté pan and heat.
- Put the chicken breasts in a sauté pan and brown on each side. Set aside when done cooking.
- Add the chardonnay to deglaze the pan and scrape up any browned bits. Let the chardonnay cook down until it forms a thick sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken back in the pan and coat with the sauce. Let the chicken and sauce simmer together on low heat for 10 minutes. As always, use a meat thermometer to ensure your chicken has reached the proper internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Serve the chicken with pasta and enjoy!
Learn More About Chef-Prepared Dining at The Inn at Belden Village
Our residents health and happiness means everything to us. Chef Mario strives to provide delicious and nutritious foods to our residents. Learn more!