It seems like chicken is one of those things you always have in the freezer. So when a weeknight calls for an easy and delicious dinner, start defrosting that chicken and make this amazing Chicken Chardonnay. It’s perfect to serve alongside some pasta, rice, or potatoes. Whatever you have on hand. Once again, this creation from our Executive Chef is a bit hit among the residents. We hope you enjoy!
- 6 ounces boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ cup of chardonnay
- 1 tablespoon of course black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of olive oil
1. Start making the chardonnay sauce as you prepare the chicken.
2. Mix the black pepper and salt into the flour.
3. Dust the chicken breast in the flour mixture.
4. Put olive oil in a pan and heat, then sauté the chicken until lightly browned on each side.
5. Once the chardonnay sauce is ready, serve the chicken with the sauce poured over top.
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of chardonnay
- ½ cup of roux
- 1 cup chop spinach
- ½ cup slice grape tomatoes
- ½ cup of slice mushrooms
- ½ cup of olive oil
1. Pour the olive oil into a sauce pan and let it heat up.
2. Add mushrooms to the pan and sauté.
3. Add in the chardonnay and let it reduce to a ½ cup.
4. Once the chardonnay has reduced, add in the heavy cream and let it reduce down again. Add more cream as needed to thicken the sauce.
5. Then add spinach and grape tomatoes and let it cook until the spinach has wilted.
Schedule a Free Lunch and Tour of Our Facility
Beyond chef-prepared meals, The Inn at Belden Village has so much to offer for assisted living that feels like home. To learn more, we’d love to have to come by for a free lunch and tour of our facility. Request a tour today or contact us to learn more!