There’s still a little bit of Summertime left to enjoy summer salads before cooler weather comes to Ohio! This salad uses in-season vegetables and is easy to put together!
- 8 oz boneless chicken breast
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 2 bunches of romaine lettuce
- 2 cups of caesar dressing
- 1 cup of croutons
- Marinate the boneless chicken for four hours in ½ cup caesar dressing
- Marinate the asparagus for four hours in ½ cup of caesar dressing
- Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees fahrenheit
- Grill the asparagus for 15 minutes or until tender
- When your chicken is done, cut into julienne pieces
- Wash and cut the romaine into ½ inch pieces and put into a bowl with remaining caesar dressing
- Add your chicken, tomatoes, croutons, and asparagus to the bowl and serve.
Learn About Chef-Prepared Dining at The Inn at Belden Village
The staff’s top priority here at The Inn at Belden Village is to keep our residents healthy and safe. Part of that is making sure they’re enjoying life and good food. Our Executive Chef and culinary staff work hard to prepare fresh, delicious, well-rounded meals that you can enjoy at home, too. Learn more about chef-prepared dining.