Looking for a quick and easy dessert that everyone will love? It’s even semi healthy since it’s packed full of strawberries! Not only does this creamy Jell-O recipe taste delicious, it looks amazing, too. You can be as simple or elaborate with the presentation as you want. Since it has to set like Jell-O, you can put it in a fun and festive mold and top it with additional strawberries and whipped cream to make it more special. The great news? No baking involved!
- 1 package of Strawberry Jello – 3 ounces
- 1 package (10 ounces each) frozen strawberries
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Cook Jell-O as directed on the package.
- Mix frozen strawberries into the Jell-O mixture.
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and whipping cream together in a mixing bowl with an electric or hand mixer.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the Jell-O mixture.
- Pour into the mold or pan of your choice.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Optional: Top with strawberries and whipped cream.
Learn More About Chef-Prepared Dining at The Inn at Belden Village
Our residents’ health and overall wellbeing is important to us, but so is their enjoyment of life! Our Executive Chef and culinary staff work hard to create the perfect balance between nutritious and delicious and offer our residents meals that they actually want to eat AND that are good for them. Learn more here, or contact us to schedule a free lunch and tour!